65 degrees

Monday, September 10, 2012



It was fairly chilly outside on Sunday, so I put a sweater over my dress, and when I went outside I found myself wishing I had tights on. I think it was only 65 degrees (so not actually that cold), but when you're used to 85 degrees, 65 degrees feels like tights weather! I love summer, but I will admit it: I miss layering.

I can't believe I only posted on this blog twice last week - I think that's the least I've posted since I started this thing more than a year ago. Even though my new tax class only takes an extra 12 hours a week, that's still 12 hours of free time I don't have anymore, and I've had to re-evaluate my priorities. I've been focusing on doing my favorite things in my free time, which means reading and hanging out with Josh, and maybe once I get used to my new schedule I'll be able to start catching up on all the blog reading I've missed.



Blue sweater: Anthropologie
Floral dress: Target
Red wedges: Jeffrey Campbell from Lulu's
Sunglasses: Oscar de la Renta from TJ Maxx
Red earrings: gift
Necklace: free from my aunt
Floral embroidered bracelet: thrifted from Village Merchants
Red belt: free from my aunt

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.