Striped shirt and red legs

Wednesday, June 13, 2012



Yes, I actually wore this outfit recently. I couldn't believe I had to wear a long-sleeved shirt and tights at the end of spring. This was only the third time I've worn these red tights. (The other two are here and here.) I have no trouble wearing bright shirts, pants and skirts, but I still can't figure out what to do with bright tights. Also, it doesn't help that they feel very Christmas-y, which makes it difficult to find anything appropriate to wear them with outside of winter.



Striped shirt: H&M
Faux leather skirt: H&M
Red tights: American Apparel
Black flats: Kathy flats from ShoeMint
Black necklace: Urban Outfitters
White bracelet: H&M
Gold watch: free from a family member

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.