Juneuary

Tuesday, June 12, 2012



It was chilly in Portland last week, so one day I pulled out one of my winter sweaters to wear (and probably should have worn tights, too). This is why I don't have much of a distinct summer wardrobe and winter wardrobe - it gets cold enough in June that I need sweaters, and sometimes we have random hot days in February or March where I end up wearing shorts. So I usually can't tuck away my sweaters into my hope chest until the middle of July, and even then I sometimes pull them out again.




White sweater: thrifted from Goodwill
Blue striped skirt: Forever 21
Black boots: Lulu's
Purse: Ralph Lauren, thrifted
Black belt: thrifted from Goodwill
Ring: In Pink

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.