Clueless Pairings

Tuesday, February 28, 2012



Am I slow? Does anyone else not get/enjoy closet couture?

Back in 1995 when I first saw "Clueless" I was completely enamored with her computer based closet program. Still am actually. You'd think with all the crazy technological advances that have been made this past decade someone would have cashed in? Either way, I'm still on the hunt! If anyone has a recommendation, I'll take it.

Also, whatever happened to weardrobe?

And no, I don't consider polyvore an equivalent! As if! I like, totally need someone to tell me when I'm mismatched!

is that really a "mismatch"? i kinda like it... haha.

Until then though, randomly pulling combinations from my closet will have to do!



2012-02-27 0062012-02-27 003

button down - Walmart (2011); vest - YDE (2009); jeans - American Eagle (2011); 
necklace - Stella & Dot (2011); boots - Thrifted (2008)

Other Ways I've Worn This Denim Button-Down...
wiw denim button-down

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.