Sweater style

Friday, January 27, 2012



This is the first time I've worn this sweater dress even though I've owned it for about five months. What I didn't realize when buying it in the sweltering August heat was that in the middle of winter, I would not appreciate the fact that the sleeves are only 3/4 length. I can only wear it on those in-between days where it's kind of cold, but not so cold that I need some extra fabric on my forearms.

This sweater vest is another piece of clothing I've been neglecting. I found it at an estate sale about four years ago during a phase where I was trying to make my wardrobe really "interesting," and I thought a men's sweater vest would do just that. Only recently, though, have I had any luck in styling it well. Despite my propensity for wearing men's shirts in different ways, apparently I have trouble styling grandpa vests.


Red sweater dress: Fred Meyer
Brown men's sweater vest: estate sale
Brown boots: Jessica Simpson from Macy's
Brown earrings: church craft fair
Gold necklace: Dress Barn
Brown belt: thrifted from Goodwill
Brown tights: Forever 21

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.