Styled by my husband

Monday, January 2, 2012



Josh picked out this whole outfit, which totally impressed me. He doesn't normally like to choose my clothes - you know, being a straight guy and all - but the reason he did it this time is because I wanted to wear my new neon yellow sweater out to our New Year's Eve dinner, and he said he really didn't want to sit across from a glowing person for a few hours. (Seriously. It's very neon.) So he gave me this alternate outfit, and I loved it.

I'm getting more comfortable wearing loose, flowy tops. I used to think that only stick-thin people could wear those kinds of tops and look good in them, but I've come to realize that as long as the proportions are right (i.e. fitted on the bottom) it's actually a decent look on me. I just have to remind myself that my outfits don't always have to emphasize my waist.






Sweater: Anthropologie
Cardigan: Gap
Jeans: Levi's from Urban Outfitters
Scarf: self-made
Necklace: from my aunt
Bracelet: won in a giveaway
Watch: free from aunt
Coat: Marks and Spencer

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.