Good hair day

Thursday, January 19, 2012



I think it's safe to say that my hair has never looked as good in my whole life as it does in these photos. For those of you who can work magic with a curling iron or just have naturally awesome hair, it probably doesn't seem like a big deal. But I've kind of hated my hair my whole life. I don't really know how to do anything interesting with it, and even when I try to style it, it ends up in disaster. That's why in 90% of the photos on this blog, my hair is in a braid, bun or ponytail. This amazing hairstyle happened because I didn't wash my hair for two days and then wore my hair in a bun all morning before letting it down. I've done that before, so I don't know what magic ingredient was added that made my hair look so good this time.

Today's outfit reminds me a lot of this one I wore back in November - same pants, jacket and necklace, but with leopard print on my hat instead of my shoes. I feel like I wear these pants all the time. I went back and counted, and this is the seventh time I've worn them on the blog since the beginning of November. I can't help it, though - they're amazing. Normally I don't like anything that makes me look curvier than I actually am, but these pants do, and I'm alright with that.


Beige sweater: thrifted from Goodwill
Black faux leather jacket: Forever 21 brand from Jen Loves Kev's closet sale
Rust red corduroy pants: Anthropologie
Boots: Crossroads Trading Co.
Leopard print fedora: Albertus Swanepoel for Target
Gold necklace: Dress Barn

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.