It's been a long time since I've seen you smile

Tuesday, August 16, 2011



Just a few quick photos from today, I've got another sewing project on the way, just finished with the pattern, now the simple task of assembling the bits. I love this playsuit I bought it on sale when I first got to uni in London. It's really not a good thing, my uni is a 10 minute walk from the nearest UO which means I have the tendency to browse it during lunch break.

I managed to catch a grasshopper in my hat while I was wearing it, and when I was leaving, a slug was attached to my tripod. It grossed me out but I didn't want to hurt it in my attempts to remove it.

Also, I look freakishly pale, I only noticed today how I could see every last vein through my skin. I have pale ghost skin. Not sure if you can see in the first photo but the only part of me that tans is my upper arms. Really? What? I once got an awkward tan wearing this playsuit and thigh high socks, that was a bad moment.

Anyway, I'll be taking a few photos of the things I would sell in my etsy shop soon, just as a bit of a preview so that I can get your opinions on it all. You are all so lovely!
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.