A Lil' Inspiration and Some Good Luck

Friday, May 28, 2010



This outfit was very much influenced by Chelsea over at Bright Side Dweller! I loved the way she took that beautiful green dress a few days back and turned it into a wonderful twirly skirt!
So this is the purple jersey dress I wore in this post, remixed, and i think it turned out beautifully if i do say so myself!

Worn Wed, May 26th:
Where? Job Hunt!


tee - Urban Planet (2010)
belt - Dynamite (2010)
skirt - Urban Planet (2009)
bag - Ollie & Nic (2006)
heels - Guess (2008)

I'm thinking maybe this outfit brought me good luck, as I got a lot of good feedback from my resume, and finally have a job interview this coming Monday!
But while I love the outfit, I'm still hating the pictures. I really need to improve my skills in that department.


Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.