a laid back kinda post

Thursday, March 4, 2010


It's been a pretty chills kind of week. I feel like for the first time in months I can actually take a moment to sit back, relax, and enjoy myself. AND The weather's finally starting to warm up, I think it was actually 5 degrees out today :) Yay for March!

On the flip side though, I've been without a camera since Monday, so I've been hesitant to post because... well then that's it. lol. But its been a while... maybe I'll end up doing a closet post or something along those lines instead... hmmm indeed.

Worn Sun, Feb. 28th:
tee - Dynamite (2009)
belt - Value Village (2010)
jeans - Silver (2006)
flats - Aldo (2009)

Worn Mon, Mar. 1st:
sweater - Dynamite (2008)
tee - Costa Blanca (2009)
skirt - Urban Planet (2009)
tights & socks - Ardene (2009)
mary janes - Spring (2009)

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.