Stopping by Dublin

Monday, July 29, 2013



MINNA PARIKKA scarf
SANDRO top
DIESEL 'Skinzee' jeans
KURT GEIGER ‘Chrissie’ shoes
NOEMI KLEIN ring
CASIO watch
PRADA sunglasses
Bag from Crete

Avid Instagram followers are well aware that I spent the last week traveling around Ireland and Northern Ireland! A quick Twitter question later and Dublin was definitely on my list of places to visit. So a day here and I can confirm that: Irish people like to party, I love Guinness and Dublin is the best place for dreamers (read: slow shoppers) like me. Little gems and vintage stores cutely scattered around the almighty Brown Thomas, don’t worry... I’ll be back.

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.