Oranges and Lemons

Friday, July 19, 2013



It's been a while. I missed my blog, I missed taking photos, I missed the interaction. On the other hand it's been a welcome break, a chance to feel free of pressure to post and reply to comments. I guess rather than trying desperately to document my life I've just been living it. (Ew, since when did I become a soppy puddle of cheese?) Well I'm back and having left London I officially have even less to do than before which means I can go back to photographing all the time. I have lots of things to document (maybe I should consider a profession in professional document keeping, like working in the natural history museum).

Also my hair changed colour! About a month ago, at the time of the last blog post. It was blonde for a while and now I'm trying to restore the natural golden undertones and build up my hair colour again. The orange is... very orange.

Also if you follow me on twitter or instagram you'll have seen many photos of my newest flatmate, Lemon the cat. She's tiny and adorable and I love her. I should also mention that she recently gave birth to four little mini Lemons. We almost certainly have homes for all of them, we've had more than enough interest. More pictures of them soon, mostly on twitter but maybe I'll sneak a few onto the blog just because I love my kittens!
dress//vintage and sewn    hat//belongs to my flatmate

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.