Colors of Nature

Tuesday, July 16, 2013


This past month, I've seen a lot of beautiful color combinations in sunsets, flowers, and countryside through road trips in the midwest, on my own street, and in my wedding research. I have been noticing more and more how influenced I am by the colors of nature when making outfit ensembles and designing our apartment.

Lavender + Cobalt draws inspiration from lilac trees against the blue sky that I walk by every day in Lincoln Square.


Light Blue + Orange draws inspiration from a sunset over a lake, similar to one we saw in Traverse City, Michigan.


Peach + Yellow draws inspiration from blush dahlias that I hope will make an appearance in my bridal bouquet.



What color combinations gives you inspiration?

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.