Sundae Girl

Saturday, May 18, 2013






I know a girl from a lonely street
Cold as ice cream but still as sweet

Who doesn't love a good milkshake? There's no better use of home made chocolate sauce, except maybe pouring it all over hot brownies. That's good revision comfort food. I couldn't resist photographing my most recent milkshake, served in a lovely ice cream glass from Waitrose (on sale for only £3). To match I wore a simple summer frock that I find myself throwing on quite often (it might even be my favourite!) I found it shortly after finding a similar People Tree dress on Asos, which is lovely but out of my budget.

I've got a bunch of posts lined up but I can't bring myself to post. So you might see them, you might not. It's like Schroedinger's blog; until you check back you won't know whether or not there's a new post. All that's left to say is that I hope you have a nice weekend. I'm going to watch Eurovision and eat ice cream, see ya!
dress and bag//thrifted    bow//DIY    shoes//ebay
As sweet as ice cream


Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.