CLOSED: Win £80 to spend at Asos to celebrate Earth Day!

Monday, April 22, 2013






Happy Earth Day everyone! I hope everyone got the chance to hug a tree, or frolic through a field of wild flowers. I opted for a classic; singing in the hills, because as we all know, they are full of music! Clichés aside, Earth Day is a good opportunity to reflect on our ways as consumers and judge our environmental impact on the world. Business speak aside it means I vow, yet again, to never buy anything from the high street again and to travel only by bicycle. However such goals can be impractical and simply improbable.

Instead I thought I'd give you the opportunity to indulge, guilt-free, in some of my favourite ethical and eco-friendly picks from Asos! Asos? Surely not, they are not a brand known for their ethical ways. Think again kind reader, for indeed it may be small and hard to find but Asos devote a small directory to ethical products for sale on their website, it's called the Green Room. There you will find many splendours, and because I love you all so much I'm offering an £80 gift voucher to one lucky person to spend at Asos (true, you could spend it on anything, not just the Green Room but it is Earth Day after all). This wouldn't be possible on my own, I am but a student, this is all thanks to Appliances Online who kindly offered me this voucher to give away. (They also have a blog that features no Appliances, rather adorable home décor inspiration and a bunch of cute DIY's, but don't go there, it's my secret source... shhh!)

How to enter:
Just leave a comment below, letting me know if you've done anything for Earth Day! (Also make sure I can contact you somehow.)
That's it! (Really, really). Anyone can enter but the voucher is in pounds and will need to be spent on the UK Asos website (they ship overseas, don't worry). No need to follow or tweet about it, just leave a comment. Or course, if you really wanted to you could follow me and tell your friends, but that's up to you :)
Giveaway ends on the 6th of May at Midday London time.
Good Luck!

And the winner is...
Congratulations Kailey, I will email you shortly :)
Thank you to everyone who entered!

Just because I'm an angel, I've made a selection of my favourite Green Room items ranging from the cheapest to items pushing the £80 budget. A taster for what you could win.

Green Room under 20


green room under £50



People Tree striped dress, £38 / ASOS floral print dress, £49 / People Tree organic cotton tee, £30 / People Tree Floral Playsuit, £49 / Reclaimed Vintage high rise jeans / Melissa strappy sandals, £49 / Tatty Devine tortoise shell jewelry, £38 / Floral hair accessory, £30

green room under £80



People Tree vintage floral dress, £65 / People Tree organic cotton dress, £63 / People Tree denim dress, £63 / People Tree indian cotton dress, £81 / A Question Of Bats Sweatshirt, £73

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.