BEAUTY | Rose Gold Nail Piercing

Wednesday, February 20, 2013








A manicure that is on the edge of bad taste and tackiness.
But I think that one single rose gold ring per hand through a white nail looks pretty badass.
This gives me so many high school flashbacks.
One tiny piercing on its own is cool enough, so I don't even bother putting on any more jewelry around my wrists or fingers.

How to get the hole through your nail:
Lay your hand on a flat surface with your palm facing up, and from the back of your nail carefully 'screw' the pin through with a bit of pressure. If you keep turning the pin between your index finger and thumb you'll get a hole after a minute or two. Be careful not to poke it through as it can cause cracks in your nail. Then put a tiny ring through it, which you can get at any shop where they sell jewelry parts and beads, I got my rose gold rings at Beadies Amsterdam.

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.