Procrastination

Monday, November 5, 2012



I don't even know how to classify this outfit. It felt like an odd mash-up of pieces, but I was satisfied with the result. I wore it on Saturday when Josh and I took a walk to Starbucks for a salted caramel mocha (which is heaven in a cup, by the way). That was really the only thing we did on Saturday, other than vote (and watch TV). Well, Josh voted. I'll probably fill out my ballot tonight and drop it off at the library tomorrow - my motto is "why do something now when you can put it off until later?" (Just to be clear, though - I am going to vote. I promise I won't procrastinate until it's too late.)



Striped top: H&M
Crocheted vest: free from my aunt
Red corduroy pants: Anthropologie
Beige boots: Jeffrey Campbell (Rumble boots) from Urban Outfitters
Mah jongg tile earrings: free from my aunt
Spider necklace: Bauble Bar
Bracelet: Fred Meyer

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.