Iris Apfel and Mickey Mouse

Friday, November 2, 2012


Things are slowly picking up in New York City and there is a promise that power will be restored by tomorrow(Fingers Crossed). I haven't been able to hit the streets much lately, but I am looking forward to posting some new street style shots and stories very soon. In the meantime I thought everyone would enjoy this photo of Iris and Mickey Mouse taken at her apartment in New York. Iris has always wanted a big stuffed Mickey Mouse and her husband finally bought one for her on her 90th birthday.

 Thank you to everyone for your continued concerns. I am happy to report that I have spoken and heard from many of the Advanced Style Ladies, including Iris, and they are all safe and have plenty of supplies.
Inside Iris Apfel's Apartment



Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.