Heat wave

Thursday, November 8, 2012



I know I can't stop harping on about this, but it's been remarkably warm here lately. I wore this outfit on Sunday - bare legs and open-toe shoes in November. I think it nearly reached 70 degrees. I didn't even need the leather jacket (pictured below) during the day, and probably could have done without it at night. But I want an excuse to wear it as much as possible when it's dry. I know it will hold up to rain, but I still want to baby it for a while since it's fairly new.



Dress: Nordstrom Rack
Leather jacket: MICHAEL Michael Kors from Nordstrom Rack
Black and brown wedges: Asos
Earrings: church craft fair

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.