Covered

Monday, November 12, 2012



There's just something about cold weather that makes me want to wear maxi skirts. It's not like this skirt was particularly warm (unlike Friday's maxi skirt), but being covered head-to-toe with fabric feels appropriate for winter weather. I just randomly felt like trying the slouchy-all-over look, so I threw on the oversized sweater coat (pictured below). It made me look a bit like a hobo, but hey, that's the beauty of fashion - you can experiment with an odd look one day, and switch back to normal the next day if it doesn't work out.



Brown turtleneck: Kohl's
Blue maxi dress: Forever 21
Beige jacket: vintage
Beige boots: Jeffrey Campbell (Rumble boots) from Urban Outfitters
Leopard print hat: Albertus Swanepoel for Target
Blue necklace: made by my aunt
Brown belt: thrifted

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.