Wednesday in the cemetary

Wednesday, October 31, 2012



Who'd have thought that hanging out in cemeteries would be so much fun? Well that is until they kick out you, in a most unceremonious manner, with a flashing van. Or if the cemetery decides that about midday on Hallowe'en would be the perfect time to shut up and go home, after I'd made the effort to walk all the way there. (No, I'm not bitter, what makes you say that?)

I didn't really plan this costume, it just happened. My flatmates and I watched the Addams Family a few nights ago and Wednesday is probably the coolest character, so dressing up as her is probably cool. The tights are from the kids section of H&M, they have ponies all over! (Yeah, I buy stuff from the kids section, so what? It's half the price and double the cute.) The collar was a quick little DIY. Incidentally, if you want to make your own there's a tutorial on the Oxfam Fashion Blog.

Lastly, a little blog announcement! (Drums please.) I'm starting a month-long blog-a-thon (I hate that word, I will endeavour to never use it again). Yup, if it all goes to plan then I'll post something every day of this coming month. It won't be just outfits though; sewing projects, tutorials, round-ups, who knows what I'll post next? (I know, because I've written it all down.) So I hope this doesn't put you off following me, I'm just going to try a bunch of new things and stick with them if you guys like them. Also, it's my half-hearted attempt at taking part in NaNoWriMo BlogMo (although my flatmates fancy themselves as novelists, I lack the necessary stamina/intelligence/inspiration to take on such a project).

I leave you with my attempt at a scary gif. Happy Hallowe'en to all, and to all a good-night! (Whoops, wrong holiday!)

collar//handmade    uniqlo dress//thrifted from oxfam    top and bow//H&M    skull necklace//antique    
pony tights//H&M    Kurt Geiger shoes//thrifted from oxfam

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.