Office appropriate

Monday, October 15, 2012



This may be one of the only truly office appropriate outfits I've ever worn on the blog. I would feel comfortable wearing every part of this outfit to an office job or an interview. Speaking of interviews...this week I have my first office job interview since before I got married! I'm excited and nervous. I think I'll wear something similar to this outfit - I've purchased a few pencil skirts lately, and after a lifetime of hating how they look on me, I've finally come around to the style.


Black sweater: can't remember
Pencil skirt and belt: Halogen from Nordstrom Rack
Black tights: American Apparel
Black wedges: Lulu's
Sunglasses: Oscar de la Renta from TJ Maxx
Blue earrings: gift from my aunt, B. Lee Designs
Gold necklace: Dress Barn

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.