Cool cool cool

Friday, October 19, 2012



This post was going to be my homage to the show Community (Abed title, Britta outfit), because the premiere of the 4th season was supposed to be this evening, but now it's been postponed. I'm as heartbroken as Abed was when Cougar Town was postponed. (And as heartbroken as I was when Cougar Town was postponed - I'm crazy about that show, too.)

I wore this to a one-year-old's birthday party. I think I sometimes have trouble dressing appropriately for the occasion.



Tank top: Target
Leather jacket: MICHAEL Michael Kors from Nordstrom Rack
Jeans: Levi's
Boots: Irregular Choice from Solestruck
Sunglasses: Oscar de la Renta from TJ Maxx
Earrings: free from my aunt
Spider necklace: Bauble Bar

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.