Blue gingham

Tuesday, October 30, 2012



Lately I've been trying to veer a bit more towards office appropriate outfits, just so I can get some practice for the job I will hopefully be starting in January. I think I'd wear the top and skirt to a business casual office. I'd probably wear different shoes - I'm not sure if you're allowed to wear boots even in a business casual setting. I think I'll probably need to do some research before I start this job (and quiz my fellow female employees) just so I don't show up to work in anything totally inappropriate. In case you can't tell, it's been a long time since I've worked in an office.



Blue gingham top: J. Crew
Brown leather skirt: thrifted from Goodwill (Target brand)
Beige boots: Jeffrey Campbell (Rumble boots) from Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: Oscar de la Renta from TJ Maxx
Scarf: thrifted
Bracelet: gift, from Italy

Also, wow....


Sometimes I can't believe I get to live in such a beautiful place.
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.