Blending in with autumn trees

Friday, October 19, 2012



I've been rather lazy with taking photos for the blog. These are from last Sunday, the weather was lovely so I went out for a walk to, surprise surprise, Holland Park. These photos only happened because I loved the tree arch so much that I had to pose under it. It would make a fantastic entrance to a secret garden or maybe an abandoned mansion (it is Halloween season after all). Had to crop a bunch of the photos because apparently my face wasn't cooperating so I ended up looking like an alpaca mid-chew.

It must be the transition with autumn combined with the start of term that's making me dress like a school girl. I even wore a little tie! You can't see my hair from behind but I had a big brown bow clipping it back (bows, bows, bows, bows, I love you so!) Also, I love tweed. So that would obviously mean I love this jacket I got from vivilli, I spotted it on their website and loved the leathery accents on the elbow and collar and football buttons (some of my favourite buttons). Maybe I should do a little round-up of school-y things I've been coveting lately, there's nothing better than new stationary after all. And posts, posts are also good.


Jacket//c/o vivilli    tights//asos    watch//Urban Outfitters   bow//H&M
Kurt Geiger shoes and Zara jumper//thrifted from oxfam    bag, shirt and skirt//thrifted in Geneva

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.