Party dress

Monday, August 27, 2012



I unintentionally took a vacation from my blog last week. Normally I have a low-key life full of lots of free time, but last week was nuts. First, I started taking a tax class at H&R Block so that I can become a certified tax preparer, and for the first time in seven years I had to spend my nights doing homework. Then on Wednesday I got to be an extra on the TV show Portlandia! (If you watch the show, keep an eye out for the scene with the communal table - I'm the girl in the beige lace dress with a red and sweaty face. It was freaking hot under all those lights.) Then on Friday we took off for a weekend at the beach with some friends. I actually really enjoyed last week, but it left me with hardly any down time.

This outfit was from a week ago - I wore it to a three-year-old's birthday party. She speaks French as well as English, and likes to snack on brie and crackers and edamame. So basically, she's more sophisticated than I am.



Dress: vintage, gift from my mom
Black faux leather jacket: Forever 21
Gold sandals: Asos
Sunglasses: Oscar de la Renta from TJ Maxx
Earrings: purchased at a church craft fair
Bracelet: gift, from Italy

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.