Lazy weekend

Monday, July 9, 2012



We had a wonderfully lazy weekend: we went to the farmer's market on Saturday morning, then out to see Brave in the afternoon, and wound up the day at home eating bowls full of berries from the market while watching part of season four of Burn Notice. And on Sunday after church we took Onyx out to my parents' house and spent the afternoon barbecue-ing, swimming and lounging around. I have a stressful two weeks ahead of me, so it was nice to have this relaxing weekend to gather my wits about me.

This was my outfit from church on Sunday. It wasn't much different from the last time I wore this dress (here), but when it's ninety degrees outside it's hard to care much about variety. (And in case you're wondering, I only wore the cardigan indoors. And for these photos, obviously!)




Floral striped dress: Anthropologie
Mint green cardigan: Old Navy
Beige heels: BCBGeneration from Macy's
Straw hat: Columbia Sportswear Outlet store
Sunglasses: Oscar de la Renta from TJ Maxx
Purple necklace: gift from my aunt
Pink bracelet: H&M

Here are a few extra photos from my lovely weekend!


Bouquets at the farmer's market - I'm always so tempted to buy them, especially when they're only $10!

Onyx likes to eat raspberries right off the bush...

Onyx in action!



Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.