Four years

Friday, July 20, 2012



Every year around this time, Josh and I have a conversation that goes something like this:

Me: Hey, I think today might be our anniversary.
Josh: Cool.
Me: Wait, maybe it's tomorrow. What day were we married?
Josh: The 18th. No, the 19th.
Me: Maybe we should just ask my mom.

I actually have a fantastic memory for dates, but for some reason our wedding anniversary stumps me every year. But I definitely know it was yesterday, because my mom brought us flowers :) I wore this outfit to go on a short evening walk, and then eat pasta at home while watching Burn Notice. Yes, we do know how to live it up.

Yeesh, look at that vein on my hand. It's all I can see when I look at this photo now...


Gray dress: Anthropologie
White wedges: Sam Edelman (Kendall wedges) from Piperlime
Black necklace: Urban Outfitters
White bracelet: H&M
Ring: free from my aunt

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.