Summertime

Thursday, June 28, 2012



Outfit photos have been a rather hurried affair this week. Every day so far Josh has worked his regular eight hours, plus six or seven hours in the evening. So while we get to eat lunch and dinner together, we've hardly seen each other besides that, and that never leaves time for walking to a pretty location for photos and taking our time getting them just right. Instead, we run outside, snap about forty of them in five minutes, and I have to be satisfied with whatever we get. At least we only have a few more weeks of this crazy work schedule of his, and I can't complain about the overtime pay!

Since Portland nearly reached 80 degrees yesterday, I wore the summeriest things I could find - a lightweight dress, a shirt knotted at the waist, gold sandals, and my straw bag. I kind of felt like I was dressed for a day at the beach.



Blue and white dress: thrifted
White blouse: free from my aunt
Gold sandals: Asos
Straw purse: thrifted
White flower necklace: purchased in Oahu
Yellow bracelet: In Pink

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.