Life in black and white

Friday, June 29, 2012



Back in high school, I happened to mention to my friends once that my legs were my favorite feature. For months afterwards, they gave me no end of grief on the matter, in that lovingly mean way that only friends can manage. All the guys would whistle and jokingly say, "Wow look at those sexy legs!" whenever I would show up at a party, and all the girls just laughed because I thought my legs were my best feature, not, say, my eyes or my smile (which were apparently the more normal responses). I've moved past that now - while I appreciate my legs for all they do for me (walking, running, working, looking decent in shorts), I have other features that I like much better (like my eyes). I'd love to know - what do you think your best feature is?

For all my love of bright colors, sometimes I feel the coolest in black and white. It's such a timeless combination. Plus, this hat makes any outfit about ten times cooler.




White blouse: free from my aunt
Black and white shorts: Loft
Black blazer: Fred Meyer
White wedges: Sam Edelman (Kendall wedges) from Piperlime
Black hat: gift from my aunt
Black necklace: Urban Outfitters
Black bracelet: free from my mom
White bracelet: H&M

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.