Déjà vu

Tuesday, June 26, 2012



I feel like I've worn this outfit before. I looked through my archives and didn't find it, but maybe it's in a post I forgot to label. This shirt and these pants are such a natural fit that it feels like I must have worn them together before. I added the leopard print hat for a touch of quirkiness, and also because I start to get uncomfortable when my outfits match too much.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: these pants were some of the best $60 I've ever spent. They're a beautiful color, a beautiful fit, and way more comfortable than any of my jeans. They're definitely a pair of pants that I will wear until they fall apart.

[Side note: Today I'm doing a guest post over at Danica's blog goodheart! She's doing a week of guest posts celebrating her first anniversary of living in Portland, and I did a post about the beautiful Rose Garden - check it out here!]



Floral shirt: Georgia tee from StyleMint
Red corduroy pants: Anthropologie
Faux leather jacket: Forever 21, from Jen Loves Kev's closet sale
Black purse: thrifted from Salvation Army
Leopard print hat: Albertus Swanepoel for Target
Spider necklace: Bauble Bar
Brown belt: thrifted
Bracelet: In Pink

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.