Candy weighing both of my pockets down

Wednesday, June 27, 2012



The presence of this post can mean only one thing: the end of the torture known as exams. Now that that's over I can look forward to better, brighter things; the summer! I intend to spend some time wandering about London before jetting off to the southern hemisphere where I'll be missing out on summer altogether. Not that I mind, I'll be visiting family! The focus now is on putting together an itinerary. I'm eager to explore new places, it's been a while since I was in New Zealand and I'd love to find some cool new places in the north island. Anyone have any recommendations? 


In response to complaining about dressing too sickly sweet for my own liking I donned my most lacy skirt and my most feminine shoes to pair with this wonderful new top. As much as I hate girlishness, this outfit feels fine to me (maybe minus the flowers for more acceptable day wear, and less 'frilly' shoes). Maybe it's the better weather that's changing my mood, with the bright sunshine and sweltering heat it's difficult to think of wearing anything but a light cotton dress and a straw hat. How are you coping with the heat? I resign myself to lying in the shade and drinking lemonade to cool down.

top//Love Struck Clothing   shoes//Oasap   skirt//Zara    sunglasses//H&M    belt//vintage    
flowers//local market.

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.