We were dancing on the rooftop, with sugar on our lips

Wednesday, March 14, 2012



When Sugar Lips Apparel offered to send me an item from their website I jumped on the opportunity because they have some beautiful items, like big, billowing chiffon trousers which give the impression that the wearer is walking through a field of clouds at sunset. The trousers weren't available but I got this wonderful crochet lace dress instead, I do like crochet. The dress fits well and unlike my other white items it has an interesting texture, thanks to the crochet overlay, making it superior. I've worn it a couple of times since receiving it so I've compiled both outfits into one post, almost a "ways to wear it" post.


Wearing: Sugar Lips dress, Urban Outfitters shoes and watch, H&M sunglasses, and everything else is thrifted.

Bonus photo of my looking grumpy there. Labs really does get one down about life.


Wearing: Sugar Lips dress, Urban Outfitters watch, and everything else is thrifted.
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.