Teal

Tuesday, March 13, 2012



There's nothing quite like a pair of $10 teal high-waist flare pants to brighten up a weekend, am I right? I found this pair on the sale rack at Urban Outfitters on Friday - I suspect they were there because they have a 34-inch inseam, which means that even someone who is 5'8" like me has to wear them with five-inch heels to prevent them from dragging on the ground. Lately I've been trying to buy clothes that I can wear more regularly, like my black flats, but there's something to be said for the thrill that comes with impulsively buying something insensible (but totally awesome) like these pants.

I put on this outfit on Sunday morning, and right before we left the house I realized that the pants just may be too sexy for church. Yes, it was a weird thought. Even though I immensely like what these pants do for my hips and butt, I really didn't want people staring at those body parts in church, so I threw on a long cardigan for the service. In retrospect, I think even the color of the pants was too much to wear to my church :)



Floral shirt: Georgia tee from StyleMint
Teal jeans: Urban Outfitters (here in orange)
Green cardigan: Gap
Blue boots: Steve Madden Carnaby heels from Zappos
Gray hat: H&M
Earrings: free from my aunt
Pink bracelets: In Pink

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.