Tell me honey, did I pass your test

Wednesday, February 15, 2012



Feeling rather mischievous today. Maybe it was the cats on my shorts or I was just in a curious mood but I climbed up onto bits of the roof that aren't meant to be climbed on and played on a ladder that someone left propped up in a corner.


I found this blazer over the summer, it's vintage Sonia Rykiel, finding vintage designer clothing is a rare occasion for me! As you may have guessed, my other favourite pastime, apart from climbing roofs, is mixing patterns. All the green-grey tones were very comforting today. Also, it wasn't all that cold without tights, which shouldn't happen, not in February at least.

Wearing: Urban Outfitters shorts and everything else is thrifted.

I keep meaning to ask, but would anyone be interested in a photoshoot? Either have me take photos of you or joined, I'd quite like to shoot someone that's not me. If you live in or can get to London then let me know, I'd love to hear from you!
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.