Revamp?

Sunday, February 12, 2012


NYFW is upon us and I can't help but be slightly jealous of all the fabulous New York bloggers who get to attend! I love my small intimate readership and the fact that I feel like I know a little something about all of you... but sometimes we all get a little green-eyed, no?

ANYWAY.
If you haven't noticed the new header/sidebar, I'm trying to revamp a little around here. Feedback is VERY much appreciated. I'm liking my header, but not so much the buttons... And I'm wondering if I should keep it all a little more minimalistic?
Hmmm.

2012-02-10
tee - Jacob (2011); vest - Old Navy (2010); necklace - Smart Set (2010);
leggings - Jacob (2011); boots - Roxy (2011)


Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.