A gray scarf on a gray day

Tuesday, January 10, 2012



Yep, it's this scarf again. I've worn it quite often lately (here and here) because it complements calmer, neutral colors so nicely. It didn't cost me anything but my time, because I knitted it myself from some free yarn. (And I got to watch TV while doing it, so I'm not sure that it even cost me my time.) Scarves are the extent of my knitting talents - I can't make hats, gloves, socks or sweaters, which is kind of a shame, because I bet I'd have a hat in every color of the rainbow by now if I knew how to knit them!


Lace dress: H&M
Blazer: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Oscar de la Renta from TJ Maxx
Gray infinity scarf: self-made
Necklace: from a flea market in California
Brown belt: thrifted from Goodwill
Brown tights: Forever 21
Black and brown wedges: Asos

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.