Slouchy urban safari

Thursday, December 29, 2011



I have been horribly sporadic about my outfit photos this week. Mostly I've just wanted to stay curled up on the couch in sweatpants and a t-shirt, and that means we've taken only one set of photos this week. Still, I felt like I should post something, so I went through some old outfits that I never posted and settled on this one. I hated these photos when we first took them, but I think that was just because I was really grumpy that a bunch of teenage boys kept driving past us and shouting rude things while we were taking them. Looking at this outfit now, I see that it's not so bad. It's kind of a slouchy urban safari look, which is interesting if not necessarily flattering.



Sweater and shorts: thrifted from Goodwill
Tights: Forever 21
Socks: Gap
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Hat: vintage, gift from my dad
Giraffe pins: from my aunt
Bracelets: H&M

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.