Feeling Festive

Friday, December 30, 2011


I'm a tad late with this outfit, and I completely failed at taking outfit pictures on Christmas day, but the plan is to re-adorn myself and share them before taking off on the 7th.
We all know how much my blog promises are worth though... I apologize ahead of time!

This outfit is from the 15th of December... it feels like forever ago now! We had our intimate staff party at The Shore Club, a gorgeous place downtown. Believe it or not, I was UNDER dressed, but I still love the ensemble anyway.

2011-12-15
2011-12-15(2)
blouse - H&M (2011); skirt - Jacob (2010); necklace - Stella & Dot;
belt - Vintage; shoes - BCBG (2009)


Ways I've Worn this Jacob Red Pencil Skirt...
red pencil skirt

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.