Where I've been lately is no concern of yours

Saturday, November 12, 2011



Top look: Skirt - vintage, sweater - old, everything else thrifted
Botton look: Backpack and ring from urban outfitters, everything else thrifted

Trying not to get back into old habits of not posting often. School is just so overwhelming. I have been working on a new sewing project though. I don't want to rush it, but it'll be useful in the cooler weather.

The top outfit was my entry into a lacoste contest on lookbook.nu. It also happens to be an outfit I wear a lot. I love the skirt, it's got such great colours. The one below, I have Daria boots (for stomping), my sunshine yellow dress (for cloudy days) and my boyfriend's backpack (so much better than a shoulder bag).

The giveaway is still going to happen. Once I reach 150 followers, I will put it all into action.
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.