Underdressed

Tuesday, November 8, 2011



On Saturday I went to a Portland blogger meetup. It was fun to finally meet a bunch of girls whose blogs I've been following, and to chat with other Portland bloggers that I didn't know about. I really wish I had stepped up my game in the outfit department, though. While the outfit I wore was cute and functional (I walked down to the meetup, so I needed flat shoes), pretty much every girl there was way better dressed than I was. I felt kind of embarrassed for a while, because I was one of a handful of people there with a style blog and I showed up in...well, jeans and a t-shirt. I've had my moments of being overdressed (this outfit comes to mind), but I'm rarely underdressed, and it felt weird. I got over my embarrassment eventually, though, and really enjoyed a few hours of socializing with some lovely ladies.



Top: thrifted from an antique show
Jeans and hat: H&M
Jacket: Forever 21 brand, from Jen Loves Kev's closet sale
Boots: Urban Outfitters
Scarf: thrifted
Necklace: Bauble Bar
Watch: thrifted from Village Merchants

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.