Towering heels

Wednesday, November 23, 2011



This is what I wore to my scarf sale on Sunday. There were quite a few people there who were mildly horrified and amused at my shoes. It's funny - I've seen these shoes on so many fashion bloggers, and they seem quite reasonable to me now, so I forget that everyone who doesn't follow fashion blogs is going to be shocked when I bust out a pair of six-inch platform heels. Plus, they look much more intimidating in real life - in photos, these heels look like they're only about four inches tall (at least to me they do), but in reality they vault me up so high that I tower over my husband, which I absolutely love. It's nice to have him stand on his toes to kiss me for a change :)



Dress: BB Dakota from Lulu's
Shoes: Jessica Simpson Dany heels from Macy's
Earrings: church craft bazaar

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.