Spikes and stripes

Tuesday, November 1, 2011



If you can't wear a shirt with pointy shoulders on Halloween, when can you wear it? (Maybe to a Lady Gaga concert?) I've had this shirt for a year or two - I found it at Urban Outfitters, and grabbed it without realizing what the shoulders looked like. I just liked the stripes. I bought it anyway, and every other time I've worn it I've pinned the spiky shoulders down. But yesterday I thought - why not? I took off the safety pins, and wore this shirt as nature...er, Urban Outfitters...intended it.




Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Jacket: Forever 21 brand, from Jen's closet sale
Skirt: thrifted
Shoes: Lulu's
Hat and scarf: Fred Meyer
Necklace: Bauble Bar
Bracelet: InPink

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.