Round two

Wednesday, November 16, 2011



This is my second outfit with leopard print this week - maybe I should make a point to wear my leopard print heels on Friday, and then I will have worn all the leopard print I own in the same week. (Clearly my collection isn't extensive.) This is the first time I've worn this thrifted leopard print blouse. It was tricky to find a way to wear it because when I tuck it into a skirt it tends to bunch up around the waist, so I decided to treat it like a cardigan and left it open. I'm not sure it's going to be a keeper, though, because if this is the only way I can wear it then I'm going to run out of options fast.

I'm kind of on the fence regarding this outfit, but Josh really liked it. (Then again, he hated this fun outfit...) It's "slouchier" than most of the things I wear, but it was a super comfy outfit to lounge around the house in. I'm also on the fence about my jewelry, and wonder: is it tacky to wear a rosary if I'm not Catholic?




Black tee: Forever 21
Leopard print shirt: thrifted from Goodwill
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Crossroads Trading Co.
Bag and scarf: thrifted
Bracelets: H&M

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.