Repeat offender

Wednesday, November 9, 2011



I wore this outfit on Sunday to a baby shower, but forgot that it was going to get dark earlier due to Daylight Savings Time, and when my mom snapped photos of it they didn't really turn out. So I just wore it again on Monday so I could get better photos. I know there are people who think it's really gross to wear the same thing two days in a row, but it doesn't bug me much. A few years back I lived in China, and my students and the other teachers at my school would wear the exact same thing for five days in a row. If everyone does it you get used to it, and it stops being weird as long as you make sure to shower, put on deodorant and change your undergarments every day. That being said, I would pretty much never wear the same outfit two days in a row in America, unless it was a totally awesome outfit and I knew I wasn't going to see the same people on both days. How do you guys feel about this? Is it a big "no" to be a repeat outfit offender, or are you okay with it?

(PS - Did you guys notice my hair color?! When I dye my hair it never turns out to look exactly like the color on the box - but this time it did! And it's intense. Also, apparently my hair is so thick and long that one box of dye doesn't cut it anymore. I need to pick up another box to finish dyeing the ends!)




Sweater: Target
Jacket: Forever 21 brand, from Jen Loves Kev's closet sale
Scarf: Fred Meyer
Necklace: Dress Barn
Shoes: Sam Edelman from Nordstrom Rack

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.