Buried Treasures: The Shop My Closet Challenge

Wednesday, November 2, 2011


It just so happens that today is the 2 year anniversary of my lil' ol' blog. You can partake in my embarrassment here. They grow up so fast, don't they?

I was planning on doing a year in review, but (if we haven't noticed by my lack of posts lately...) I am short on spare time, and while I'd LOVE to go through all my old pictures and put together a little montage-y thing for you, I know I'd just be making a promise I can't keep.

I DO on the other hand have a new challenge that I will be starting today :)
If you're addicted to the shopaholic series of books (a super quick & fun read!) you already know that in the most recent installment Rebecca Brandon (née Bloomwood) is on a shopping ban until she wears EVERYTHING in her closet. I have decided to partake in said challenge as well. I already have a spreadsheet (my OCD goes a little crazy here!) of all the items in my closet, so I will be using that as a starting point to make sure EVERYTHING GETS WORN BEFORE I SHOP AGAIN! If I honestly can't make a piece work, it will be donated. I'll make a post dedicated to my spreadsheet eventually for those of you who are also Type A's!

Wish me luck :)


2011-11-01
fur trim vest - Old Navy (2010); vintage blouse - thrifted (2011);
skinnies - Smart Set (2010); boots - Spring (2011)


Ways I've worn this Fur Trimmed Vest...
fur trim vest

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.