Burgundy, pink and...orange?

Wednesday, November 30, 2011



So my cardigan and my pants don't match - let's just get that out in the open now. They looked great together when tried on in my dimly-lit bedroom on an overcast afternoon, but once I got outside I realized that next to the burgundy and pink in the cardigan, the pants looked a lot more orange than I had previously thought. I don't, however, think they look too horrible together. There's something about the combo that almost works - but then again, there's something about the combo that's kind of "off." But I'm determined to share both my hits and my misses with you guys, so take from this outfit what you will. (And maybe what you take from it will be: "Don't ever wear an outfit like this." And that's okay.)



Turtleneck: Old Navy
Cardigan: free from a friend of my aunt
Pants: Anthropologie
Shoes: Crossroads Trading Co.
Scarf: Fred Meyer
Earrings: church craft sale
Necklace: Bauble Bar
Belt: thrifted

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.