BT & An Overshare.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011


So apparently, dogs get periods. Who knew, right?
(can we detect my self-directed sarcasm?)

My procrastination bites me in the ass again. For those of you with female puppies - don't wait too long after they turn 6 months. Now poor coco will be in her uncomfortable (yet hilarious!) diaper for a few days and I'll have to wait 3 months to get her spayed. *siiigh* Maybe this will finally teach me to stop putting things off.

am I an awful mother for posting this? haha, she just looks so confused at the whole situation.

Oh right... the whole fashion blog thing...
Picture 001
shirt - Suzy Shier (2009); vest - H&M (2011); skinnies - Smart Set (2010);
flats - Steve Madden (2009)


Picture 007
nugget wrap bracelet - Stella & Dot (2011); watch - Guess (2010);
La Coco Chain - Stella & Dot (2011)


Sadly, I didn't have enough pictures of either the vest or button down to do a "Ways I've worn"... its a good thing they're finally getting some camera time!

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.