BT & Holiday Prep

Sunday, November 20, 2011


Surprisingly the shopping ban is going just swimmingly, even with Christmas just around the corner! I managed to find a fake tree for only $35 and I picked up all my decorations on the cheap last January, so I'm pretty much all set! The bf has a job in Toronto all week, but when he gets back next weekend we'll be in full decorating mode!

Christmas presents on the other hand have me a little worried... Does anyone have any creative DIY ideas for friends and family gifts? What do you guys have planned in terms of presents this holiday season? Feel free to share ideas and links in the comments section!

Picture 021
blazer - Ricki's (2009); tee - Smart Set (2010); skinnies - Smart Set (2010);
necklace - Smart Set (2010); heels - BCBG (2009)


Ways I've Worn This Blazer...
ricki's blazer

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.