BT: Define Me.

Thursday, November 17, 2011


I've owned these shoes for about 3 years now and I'm pretty sure this is the first time they've seen the light of day. Sad, isn't it?
Fortunately I've developed (or am developing.... I still have my moments!) better shopping habits and don't purchase random things just because they're on sale.

So I'm again facing this conundrum on defining my style. I don't think I have a definition per se. I see something, I like it, I buy it, I wear it - but maybe it's time (after the shopping ban of course) to develop a more cohesive closet?

So since I have no idea where to start, if you had to define my style, what words would you use to describe me?

Picture 014
knit dress - Charlotte Russe (2009); belt - Dynamite (2010);
leggings - F21 (2011); flats - Aldo (2008)


Keeping: Dress, Belt & Leggings
Debating: Flats

Ways I've Worn this Knit Dress
green knit dress

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.